Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NIGHT MUSIC (Part Two)

As promised, here's the second installment of Night Music).It's been kind of a trip re-reading these words I wrote so long ago. I've resisted the urge to dive back in and start editing and tweaking, knowing that at some point you just have to let the work stand or fall on its own merits (or the lack thereof!).

Here's a link to the folder which I'll be populating with the installments as I put them out.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Since posting these, I have taken the step of self-publishing Night Music for the Kindle platform. Since it is now for sale ($3.00 US), it seemed a mite counterproductive to keep it up here for free (hence the now-broken links). But hey, if you read the rest of this blog, you'll see that the idea of being a Capitalist is not exactly alien to me! Hope you'll have a look at the sample, and, if you like what you see, download the Whole Thing. Here's a link to a suite of free Kindle reading apps for those who don't have a Kindle reader, but do have a smart phone, tablet, PC/MAC, or Blackberry.

No comments: